The Buckle Boss® Belt Guard does not restrain the passenger in any way apart from normal use of the seat belt. It will only cover the seat belt release button to keep it from being pressed while a vehicle is in motion. The Buckle Boss® Belt Guard is of durable construction, simple to use, releases with any slim object and is very effective.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the Buckle Boss® Belt Guard, please return it within 30 days for a full refund [minus S&H].
Coming soon! Not for Resale pricing:
If your company has a fleet of vehicles and needs at least 25 Buckle Boss® Seat Belt Guards. You’ll soon be able to apply for Not for Resale pricing.
No packaging, no instructions, no popsicle sticks. Just a lower price.
- 1 – 5 Units $14.00 Each
- 6 – 24 Units $13.00 Each
- 25 – 49 Units $12.00 Each
- 50 – 99 Units $11.00 Each
- 100+ Units $10.00 Each
*Quantity discount automatically calculated in shopping cart *Massachusetts customers will be charged a 6.25% sales tax
Easy Installation and Removal of the Buckle Boss® Belt Guard
- Position the Buckle Boss® Belt Guard over the red seatbelt button.
- Insert the seatbelt into the side slot that is over the opening where the belt fits into the buckle.
- Do not insert the seatbelt into the middle slot (it’s not critical, but makes it a little more difficult to “pop” the button quickly).
- To release, push any key or slim object into either of the two free slots.
The Buckle Boss® Belt Guard is Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
Labeled and packaged by special needs students in Lexington, Massachusetts!